See the data behind the delivery.
Analytics & Reporting
Pricing & Support
A few examples of our reporting options.
A key component of our DIRECT Digital Delivery Application Platform is its robust reporting and analysis tools. You can use the data to monitor your global delivery and to identify opportunities for expansion to new or under-served markets and much, much more.
This comprehensive last-mile reporting and analysis utility gives you a direct line of sight into your delivery network performance. You can use it to see what your users are doing, how they are downloading and where your true delivery costs are. You can see extensive data that reveals the number of downloads initiated, the number completed downloads, as well as regional data. You also have the ability to drill down by date and time to see when your users are most active in downloading your content.
Some of the data we can track includes:
- Geographically-specific data (Geo-tracking)
- Download start/complete, percentage completed, duration, average speed, etc.
- Total bandwidth
- Numbers of expired sessions
- HTTP/CDN-specific delivery data
- P2P-specific data (if optional P2P delivery is used)
- And more
Having access to data is one thing, but reporting it in a way that’s meaningful is another challenge. We offer options that give you access to the reporting in the way that best suits your particular needs. Some of the standard reporting options we offer include:
- Bandwidth Report – Displays the total amount of data transferred for the selected time-frame, broken down by the type of traffic (HTTP/CDN, peer and seed).
- Bandwidth Percentage – Shows the HTTP, peer and seed traffic as a percentage of the total.
- Starts vs. Completes – Shows the total number of started and completed downloads for the selected time-frame.
- Top Downloads – Lists your content objects and sorts them by the number of completed downloads for the selected timeframe.
In terms of how you access the reporting, we can enable you direct access to a web-interface where you can view the data and/or we can configure the report(s) you want and email them to you at pre-determined intervals.
When you have a clear view of your network’s performance and download activity data, you get the transparency and insight needed to enhance your content delivery and improve your bottom line. Contact us today to learn more.